About David Keenan, the Founder & President
For an initial consultation on how to improve international sales and market share plus learn about all the nuances of global business cultures and etiquette, Contact David at email@example.com.
An International Sales & Business Specialist with 25+ years experience and proven Global success.
David Keenan, founder of Lafayette International Business Consultants, LLC, is a very experienced and successful International Sales and Business Development Specialist with a proven track record developing new International markets, initiating strategic sales directions and developing strong International sales operations for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) in the US or Enterprises (SMEs) in Europe and other International locations.
David uses his extensive expertise as a successful, strategic sales leader in International Sales and Business Development to enable his Clients achieve these objectives. In the current tough and competitive market conditions, he relishes applying his skills and knowledge to help companies expand and succeed in the Global Marketplace.
David has selected International Channel Partners, managed, trained and mentored their sales, marketing and support teams, directed client accounts and developed International territories in highly dynamic and complex environments. He has increased sales, profitability and global market share for Companies. His International experience covers all major Countries and Regions of the World in Asia, Australasia, EMEA, Latin America and SEA.
His expertise is in developing new business, increasing and sustaining sales growth that is profitable and achieves not only sales targets but also EBIT goals. He sources, develops and manages Strategic International Channel Sales Partnerships and earns the trust of his Clients and Channel Partners, by providing quality service and consistent and sustainable revenue growth. David succeeds where others have failed. Examples of his achievements include:
- Streamlined and expanded the European Channel Partner Network for a young, entrepreneurial software company, increasing sales by 250% over three years, while maintaining sustainable profits and growth.
- Sourced, appointed, managed and mentored an International Channel Partner Network for a small developing Data Analysis Company that minimized competition and increased International sales revenues by 20-fold in 4½ years.
- Created and implemented an International Sales and Business Strategy for an Aviation product via Channel Partners. Trained and supported the channel partners to sell into Commercial, Government and Military Markets in Australia, EMEA, Latin America and SEA. International sales revenues increased 16-fold in 5-years.
- Negotiated International OEM Contracts with US, Japanese and Korean Instrumentation hardware companies to embed a Data Analysis Software Suite with their products in order to provide a complete Data Acquisition and Analysis capability. Revenues increased by an average of 200% per annum over 3-Years.
- Grew US Government Agency markets for a hi-end mathematical software suite. Trained and mentored company’s government sales team to sell into facilities that included DOD, DOE, NASA, NIH and NIST. Sales were quadrupled in the first year and continued at a similar pace in second.
Lafayette International Business Consultants, LLC
Developing and Implementing International Business Strategies that Increase Revenues